Willamette Wineworks is pleased to support a variety of charitable organizations, with particular emphasis on charities in our local community. However, given the frequency of donation requests that we receive, we ask that you adhere to the donation policy outlined below.
You may submit a donation request for a Blending Experience gift certificate good for six wine enthusiasts (estimated value: $140) or bottles of wine for an auction by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Please note that we cannot approve all requests for donated wine, even if all the guidelines are met. We invite non-profits to take advantage of our case goods program, which offers a 50% discount on select cases of wines.
Important Details to Note
• Requests for cash will not be considered.
• Willamette Wineworks will not deliver donated items. Recipients must pick up the donation at the winery between 3 pm and 8 pm, Wednesday - Thursday.
• We require a minimum of six weeks notice for a request to be considered.
• Only requests made by email or mail will be considered.
• Due to the volume of requests, phone solicitations will not be accepted.
If your request meets our guidelines and is approved, the certificate will be mailed to the address provided in your request. Our Donation Committee meets the last Tuesday of each month. We will send you a letter of notification as to the status of your donation request shortly thereafter.
We wish you all the best with your charitable activities, and we appreciate your interest in Willamette Valley Vineyards!
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.