We are open!
We are offering patio-only seating in accordance with Sacramento County Department of Health guidelines. Reservations are recommended, as we have limited seating available. Walk-ins will only be accommodated as space allows.
We are open Friday, Saturday and Sunday
11 am - 3 pm
Outdoor/patio seating only
Below are a few of the ways in which our service has been altered for your safety and the safety of our staff:
- All tables are placed at least 6 ft. apart to maintain social distancing guidelines, and will be indicated by floor markings.
- We will limit parties to 6 people or fewer.
- All service will be conducted table-side and our tasting bar will be closed.
- We highly encourage reservations. Walk-ins will be accommodated only as space allows.
- Eco-friendly single-use products will be used for food service.
- We will have options for no-touch payments and checkout will be available at your table.
- All staff are required to wear face masks and continue meticulous hand hygiene. We request that our guests do the same.
- There will be no bare-hand contact with food by employees.
- We have posted signs reflecting COVID-19 awareness; customers and employees showing symptoms are asked to remain at home.
- And, as always, our staff is regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic locations including touch points and common areas. Tables will be disinfected after each use.
We appreciate your understanding regarding these changes and look forward to hosting you soon!